Vectrus Deputy Installation Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico
_ This position description is subject to change atany time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company._
* Job Summary: *
This full-time position reports directly to theInstallation Management Manager (IMM) and supports and oversees InstallationManagement Flight tasks and requirements that include:Financial Reporting, ManagementInformation Systems, Records Management, Control System Management, RealProperty Management,Landfill OperationsData Collection and Reporting, Environmental Compliance, Environmental SpillResponse, Environmental Permitting Compliance, Miscellaneous EnvironmentalServices, Furnishing and Appliance Management, and Real Estate and NaturalInfrastructure Activities Management and Sub-Activities Managementrequirements.Performs the duties of the IMMduring scheduling conflicts or planned/unplanned absence of the IMM.
* Responsibilities: *
Essential functions of the position include:
- Provides leadership and oversight for civil engineering financial management, asset accountability, and housing management functions.
- Oversees a real property support team that is responsible for all real property functions and space optimization requirements.
- Oversees the IT Management Team, team lead and technicians who provide information management services for all government and contractor data storage, software applications and networks.
- Oversees and is responsible for environmental issues of work executed by the project staff under the requirements of the contract, to include collection and reporting of environmental metrics, and the execution of the company’s Environmental Plan.
- Oversees and manages Industrial Control System (ICS) security technicians to provide all necessary security-related administration, management, oversight, maintenance, repair, and upgrade management services for all government ICS
- Ensures compliance with environmental requirements associated with the operation of the installation landfill.
- Oversees the environmental program that complies with city/county, state, and federal laws and mandates, Air Force requirements, and the accepted installation Environmental Plan.
- Oversees compliance with the Bernalillo County vehicle inspection and maintenance program reporting requirements.
- Provides AMP and Sub-AMP Manager services that satisfy the requirements outlined in the Programming Plan (P-Plan), Revision 1 for Implementation of Enterprise-Wide Civil Engineer Transformation (PAD 12-03), Volume 1.
- Responsible for the management and execution of the 377th Civil Engineer Division records management requirements.
* Skills: *
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues.
The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writingusing various formats, styles, and methods.Must speak fluent English.Ability to brief large groups of military and civilian personnel.
The Deputy IMM shall have experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook).
The Deputy IMM shall have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- The Deputy IMM shall have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in real property, environmental, management information systems, asset management, record management, and resources in the Department of Defense.
- The Deputy IMM must have Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Real Property Management Course WMGT 424, and 2 years’ experience in CE Accountable Property System of Record (APSR).
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
Title: Deputy Installation Manager
Requisition ID: PEN002077
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.