Vectrus Real Property Team Lead in Albuquerque, New Mexico
* Job Summary: * TheReal Property Team Lead provides real property management services includingreal property management and accountability for Kirtland AFB, localGeographically Separate Units (GSUs), and remote GSUs. There are 6 total GSUsfor Kirtland. The Team Lead shall oversee the real property management tasksperformed by the contractor’s Real Property Specialists and Real PropertyTechnicians.
* Responsibilities: *
The Team Lead will manage realproperty accountability and reporting requirements IAW AFI 32-9002 and AFI32-9005 through the Real Property Inventory (RPI) data requirements for allreal property assets associated with Kirtland and its GSUs that covers fourtypes of Real Property Assets (RPA Type): Building (B), Structure (S), LinearStructure (LS), and Land (L). Accountability is performed in the AccountableProperty System of Record (APSR) which will be either ACES RP/NexGen ITor an equivalent system.Additional key responsibilities for the TeamLead include:
- Real Property Team Lead shall contribute to Facility Board requirements and briefing material.
- Perform Real Property management services for Kirtland AFB and GSUs.
- Support Programming Plan (P-Plan), Revision 1 for Implementation of Enterprise-Wide Civil Engineer Transformation (PAD 12-03), Volume 1.
- Participate and Support Real Estate and Natural Infrastructure Sub-AMP working group meetings supporting Sub-AMP-related asset inventory and condition assessments in the Sustainment Management Systems (SMS) such as BUILDER, UTILITY, PAVER, etc., as well as the geospatial database (GIS), and NEXGEN IT (when on-line), coordinating mission priorities for each asset through local leadership, coordinating facility and equipment condition inspections, defining courses of action to remedy abnormalities, projecting asset lifecycle replacement requirements, and benchmarking Kirtland’s sub-activities with industry and government best practices.
- Coordinate Real Estate and Natural Infrastructure with Facilities AMP, Engineering, Operations, Contractor, and Government shops to ensure all applicable assets are properly inventoried in the SMS and NEXGEN IT, assessed, and managed IAW AMP and Sub-AMP requirements described in paragraphs F.23.2, F.23.3, and F.23.4.
- Responsible for space management, leading both the space accountability and space planning functions to ensure the installation is meeting mission facility space needs while minimizing facility footprint and associated costs. Work with customers requesting space, evaluating space requests against existing standards, and processing space requests through the Facility Board as appropriate.
- Conduct/Support periodic Space Utilization Surveys to support current space utilization and identification of underutilized space and opportunities for infrastructure reductions, to include consolidation.
- Responsible for all Real Estate Transaction management associated with Kirtland AFB missions use (on and off installation land) including GSU(s). Leads development and execution of all Real Estate transactions.
- Conducts analysis of real estate land requests, evaluation of available land/resources, and coordination with subject matter experts (Environmental, Engineering, Operations, Legal, MAJCOM, AFCEC, and requesting party).
- Provide analysis of all real estate instruments, terms and conditions, appropriate land use, and mission impact is required prior to real estate transaction renewal, development, or termination.
- Responsible for all Leased Space management associated with Kirtland AFB missions use (on and off installation land), including GSU(s), and the development and execution of all lease transactions. Provides analysis of current and future lease real estate instruments, terms and conditions and cost benefit analysis.
- Coordinates/Assists the Unaccompanied Housing sub-AMP manager with unaccompanied housing management, renovation, repair and replacement including unaccompanied housing furnishings and supplies.
- Prepares, supports and manages audits, evaluations (i.e., Staff Assistant Visits [SAVs]), inspections including jackets (hard copies), data systems, GIS, financial, escorting auditors, and communications (both email and verbal).
- Adheres to safety standards with high degree of regard to employees’ and subcontractors’ safety.
* Skills: *
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAF real property management.
- Experience managing a team with multiple functional responsibilities.
Intermediate or higher skill level in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of automation products (Excel, Word, Access, etc.).
The Real Property Team Lead must have a bachelor's degree in business or finance or related field, with emphasis on real estate functions.
- The Real Property Team Lead shall have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in real property management and accounting in the Department of Defense (Air Force-specific real property experience is preferred).
- The Real Property Team Lead must have AFIT Real Property Management Course WMGT 424 and must attend the Air Force Advanced Realty Course (ARC) within 1 year after FOC.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Title: Real Property Team Lead
Requisition ID: PEN002087
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.