Vectrus Cyber Security Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Seeking a Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert who can usher packages through the ATO process. This position requires expert in-depth knowledge of DoD Cybersecurity regulations, experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, and experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). In addition to working on the Cybersecurity team, this position requires proposal and business development support and application integration tasks. This is a dynamic role with significant growth potential. Candidates must be a self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work efficiently and effectively and lead a team of professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attack in accordance with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG).
- Assess information systems to determine and implement security steps required to garner a Certificate of Noteworthiness (CoN) and Authority to Operate (ATO) on Department of Defense (DoD) networks.
- Design and recommend security policies and procedures to implement; ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
- Evaluates highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
- Defines and reviews security requirements and subsequently reviews complex systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established standards.
- Provides technical consultation on highly complex tasks; may assist and/or provide limited direction to lower level technical personnel.
- Provides product recommendations of security packages to customers; Reviews vendor products and makes recommendations as appropriate. Conducts cost analyses to determine feasibility of new products for clients.
- Performs application testing to include installation and testing for Application Integration test events associated with DoD networks such as CANES, ISNS, SWAN, LCS and subLAN.
- Submits Service Request Forms (SRF) for Application Integration test events and participates in Application Integration/Configuration Management meetings as required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or similar, with 5 to 8 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 to 5 years of related experience,
- Navy Qualified Validator
- CISSP or GIAC certifications
- ACAS, ATO/CoN, CANES, CMPro, eMASS, ISNS, NMCI, ONE-NET, Remediation/Mitigation Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), RMF, SCAP, STIGS
Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Requisition ID: IEW000007
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.