Vectrus Fitness Center Attendant in Biloxi, Mississippi
Executes and ensures daily operations are performed as per established polices & practices. Ensures the facilities remain clean and they promote a friendly atmosphere, by assisting patrons with their questions and equipment needs.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES
· Customer Service/Public Relations in a fitness type facility.
· Position requires extensive interaction with a large customer base with the ability to handle customer issues.
· Maintains accurate event/facility attendance records for programs.
· Handles telephone inquiries, greets visitors, and provides information.
· Reports all accidents and ensures that victims receive proper care.
· Ensures security and accountability of both government furnished and expendable equipment/property.
· Ensures cleanliness/serviceability of equipment and check out items.
· Ensures that all rules, regulations and safety practices are properly enforced to include general housekeeping.
· Must be available to perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be available to work any/all shifts as needed.
•High School graduate or equivalent.
· CPR/AED and First Aid certification from a nationally/internationally accredited agency is required within 60 days of hire.
· Must have general knowledge base of health and fitness programs and equipment. At least 1 year customer service field experience.
Title: Fitness Center Attendant
Requisition ID: KEE000202
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.