Vectrus GSE Mechanic Inspector Lead (659th) in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- 3 years in one or more of the maintenance trades or the equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Should be proficient in electrical troubleshooting and repair of aviation ground support equipment such as mobile electric power plants and other self-propelled/non self-propelled equipment.
- In order to transport company vehicles, operate control room consoles and inspect electrical circuits, GSE Mechanics must have the ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white and blue.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders and stairs as well as bend, twist, pull, push and lift items weighing approximately 100 lbs.
- Must be able to perform all job functions in variable weather conditions as well as in environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, vehicle emissions and dust. GSE mechanics must be able to work with hazardous chemicals such as cleaning solvents, paints, thinners, and fumes.
Title: GSE Mechanic Inspector Lead (659th)
Location: NC-Fort Bragg
Requisition ID: FBN000073
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SF85P
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.