Vectrus Warehouse Specialist (CIF) in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
The Warehouse Specialist (CIF) is responsible for a variety of warehousing duties included, but not limited to, verifying materials or merchandise against receiving documents; receives, stores, stacks, or palletizes materials, and removes material from storage and prepares it for shipping.
Major Job Activities:
• Verifies material and merchandise against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
• Routes material and equipment to prescribed storage locations.
• Properly stores, stacks or palletizes materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
• Rearranges as necessary and takes inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
• Removes material from storage and prepares it for shipment.
• Establishes and maintains stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
• Assists in taking inventories through physical count and records item count on inventory documents.
• May operate hand or power trucks in performance of warehousing duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet organizational/operational objectives.
• Job duties and responsibilities may change due to contractual requirements.
• High School Diploma
• Knowledge of warehousing storage layouts, basic warehousing functions.
• Forklift OSHA Operator Training
• NACI Clearance
• Valid Driver’s License
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Sharepoint preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, perform with a high degree of accuracy and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Specific contractual requirements regarding education and experience prevail where applicable.
• Work will typically be in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment. There may be times when an employee is exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Rarely will an employee be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Title: Warehouse Specialist (CIF)
Location: NC-Fort Bragg
Requisition ID: FBN000149
Clearance Level required at Start Date: NACI
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.