Vectrus Work Control Clerk (PT) (Temporary) in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
Under the supervision, responsible for collecting, editing, and submitting data for equipment inducted into the maintenance cycle. Involved in creating, monitoring and scheduling of the maintenance workflow between various repair shops to ensure timely completion of repairs on supported equipment.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Open/close jobs, order parts, track parts, enter man-hours, etc.
2. Provide information relative to progress and completion of work orders.
3. Participate in and assists in preparation of maintenance reports and statistical performance data, when required.
4. Coordinate with Shop Supply and Material Expediting personnel to ensure adequate repair parts and supplies are available to support maintenance requirements.
5. Update and retrieve equipment record data.
6. Perform other duties as assigned, be willing to work rotating shifts, and maintain a harmonic working relationship with all levels of management and co-workers.
Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required. High School Degree, or equivalent required; advanced training a plus.
The Contractor’s personnel shall be trained, qualified and certified in accordance with the requirements listed in NFPA 70, NFPA 70E and NFPA 780, MIL-HDBK-419, MIL-STD- 188-124B, MIL-HDBK-274 (AS), and NAVSEA OP-5.
Experience: If prior military, 5 years’ experience in the Maintenance arena. If not prior service, equivalent skills required.
Skills: Excellent computer, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. Computer skills include a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job: Operations, Supply Chain&Logistics
Title: Work Control Clerk (PT) (Temporary)
Location: Cuba-Guantanamo Bay
Requisition ID: GIT000048
Clearance Level required at Start Date: NACI
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.