Vectrus Carpenter in Kaiserslautern, Germany
This position is located in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Aufgaben und Verantwortlichkeiten
• Performs independently all carpenter works in the interior and exterior
• Plans the carpenter work independently and prepares the material sourcing.
• Works with wood and derived timber product with wood working machines
• Works on furnishings and fitments
• Works on wooden doors and windows
• Works on locks and closure gears
• Fabricates dry mortarless constructions and light dividing walls
• Works on suspended ceilings
• Supports if required others assembly section with their job design.
• Adheres to internal avenues of approach as well as DIN, EN, UVV and ISO standards.
• Keeps all internal and necessary working documents.
• Takes part in advanced occupational trainings in the interest of the company.
• Works in the repair shops of the company and on others locations of project Kaiserslautern.
• Performs on instructions received by his/her supervisor other actions operationally necessary.
• Can be consulted for outdoor work at anytime.
Is familiar with the handling of established raw materials as well as machines, tools, working assets and equipments.
Besides the actions mentioned in the job description, every employee will perform other duties as asigned by his/her supervisor, which are essential to his/her job or are operationally necessary.
Completed vocational training as carpenter or minimum 5 years of experience in a similar field.
• Has to be mentally and physically able to perform all duties.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license class B required.
Sufficient knowledge of English and German to understand instructions and fill in forms required.
Requisition ID: PEN001393
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.