Vectrus Maximo Implementation Leader in Denmark
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
The MaximoImplementation leader works collaboratively with the Maximo Service center andProgram teams to design and deploy Maximo EAM for Vectrus programs.
Promotesthe standardization of EAM processes with Maximo in order to improve Programefficiency in a way that is cost effective and delivers contract requirements.
The Maximo Implementation leader must have sufficient Maximo knowledge andexperience to not only lead thedevelopment,enhancement, and effective deployment of the Maximo application(s) but alsohave the ability to understand and apply emerging technologies and adapt to thechallenges and opportunities presented by the customer.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Lead multiple projects implementations across different programs liaising with key functional areas
- Develop as is to-be business processes, maximizing the use of out of the box Maximo 7.6 functionality.
- Lead fit gap effort. Develop test plan, test scripts, coordinate UAT.
- Identify areas of improvements based on industry asset management principles
- Provide expertise on Work and Asset Management best practices
- Ensure end-user training for Maximo is provided in a timely manner to the Customer as part of implementation/change management.
- Facilitate release and project implementation, go-live and post-implementation activities
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings, including preparing concise, accurate documents to ensure project status is tracking as planned while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Identify impacted policies/procedures and updates required to support the future state processes.
- Coordinate, support and perform solution testing in Maximo
- Serves as liaison and single point of contact within the organization for Maximo implementations.
- Identify areas of system optimization to ensure continued alignment with strategic initiatives, process improvement considerations, and future growth
- Creates an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation within the Maximo team.
- Lead and influence resources that impact success, including management of and delegating tasks to resolve issues to other teams/individuals when necessary
- Issue / Status Tracking– Provides weekly updates and escalates critical issues to Senior Manager in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Up to 80% travel
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, printers, network equipment and electronic test equipment and other general office equipment
Works in a general office environment including computer rooms.
May be required to lift, climb, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing, and speaking requirements are required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, technical degree preferred.
• IBM Certified Application Developer, IBM Certified System Administrator, and/or IBM Maximo Asset Management V 7.6 Infrastructure and Implementation desired
• 10 years of experience with full life cycle solution Maximo 7.6 implementation including requirements, system configuration and testing.
• 10 years of experience with supporting Asset Management, Inventory/Materials Management, Work Order, and Purchasing modules.
• Ability to perform data analysis and data loads for Asset changes within the Maximo workspace, Maximo Workflow, Release Management, and Project Implementations.
• Experience in Java development and SQL and /or supervising java development teams.
• Experience using the Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
• Proven ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization and to communicate effectively with department heads, managers, supervisors and clerical staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record of successful Maximo implementations.
Manages a section of up to 15 personnel as direct reports
Job: Information Technology
Title: Maximo Implementation Leader
Requisition ID: VEC000481
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.