Vectrus Biometric Enroller/Screener Lead in Kuwait
This position description is subject to change atany time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
The Biometric Enroller/Screener, Lead is responsible for theoversight of enrollment and screening of Locally Employed Personnel (LEP),the Leadwill ensure daily schedules are prepared, monitor training requirements, beresponsible for daily activities and reports. Additionally, the Lead willconduct enrollments and CI screenings as necessary. A Shift Lead will beresponsible for monitoring screening results, making final determinations ifquestionable results from screening arise, providing guidance and direction tonon-supervisory personnel regarding CI screenings and referrals, and generalsupervisory tasks.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Granting of installation access badgesto include enrolling all Locally Employed Persons (LEPs) in the BiometricAutomated Toolset (BAT) or other associated enrollment systems and conductingLEP/CI screenings.
- Maintains a local CI database of allOther Country Nationals (OCNs) screened through ASG Kuwait, which will bepopulated in the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT) or other associatedenrollment systems database.
- Conducts CI screenings of LEPs upon occurrenceof CI indicators during the screening process.
- Coordinates with the ASG-KU DirectSupport CI Detachment, in order to effectively support CI operations.
- Walk-in reports identified bysupervisory personnel to have CI value will be referred to ASG-KU-CI.
- Conducts CI analysis.
- Responsible for daily office managementand scheduling of personnel, reports to the CST Team Supervisor.
- Records data and updated relativedatabases and/or reports.
- Receives and relays pertinentcommunication.
- Prepares schedules to ensure propercoverage for all shifts.
- Performs other duties or assignments asrequired.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
MicrosoftOffice Programs – PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT), Preliminary CredibilityAssessment Screening System (PCASS), Secret Internet Protocol (SIPR) systemsand Cell phone exploitation (CELLEX) systems, or other associated enrollmentsystems.
Work is generally conducted in an in area with a mild exposureto extreme climatic conditions. Working in a military environment brings thepotential for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Employee usePersonal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas, but not on adaily basis. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso,vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, and FireRegulations and published company work rules.
Physical requirementsinclude lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physicalefforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing andspeaking requirements would be considered.
Education/Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted forone year of education, if degree is required.
- High School diploma required, AA orBA/BS preferred.
- Must be familiar with CI indicators andreporting procedures, to include proper format and procedures of DIIRs and IIRs.
- Musthave at least 5 years experiences conducting CI/HUMINT operations or LEPscreening with preference to the Middle East
- US Government school-trained CI Agent(35M, 0211, or AFSC series 7S) or NCIS agent preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience withMS Office Suite and Biometrics Automated Toolset or other associated enrollmentSystems.
- Must have a valid stateside driver’slicense with at least one year before expiration
- Must have a valid US passport with aminimum of 5 blank pages
Must have a minimum of five (5) years operational experience asUS Government school-trained CI Agents or HUMINT Collectors (MOS 35L/35M/0211,AFSC series 7S, NCIS Agent or other Intelligence MOS) preferred, must befamiliar with CI indicators and reporting procedures, to include proper formatand procedures of DIIRs and IIRs, as well as demonstrated past leadershipexperience in related fields (i.e. Officer/NCO in the US Military, Chief orlead on previous similar assignments, etc.). Must have a Final Active SecretClearance. Deployed Southwest Asia (SWA) experience preferred.
Musthave excellent oral and written skills.
Supervisionof small teams 5-10 personnel
Title: Biometric Enroller/Screener Lead
Requisition ID: KBO002065
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.