Vectrus Host Nations Liaison Supervisor in Kuwait
Under the direction of Host Nations Manager, provides coordination and administrative services and to maintain legal status of all Vectrus Programs’ employees and its subcontractors residing in Kuwait.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
· Manage, perform, maintain, and coordinate assigned sponsors’ and through the Ministry of Social Affair and Labor (MOSAL).
· Manage and track the creation, extension, expansion, reduction, validation and closure of labor file for all Vectrus programs per contract directives.
· Utilize a network that effectively facilitates the flow of required information to and from Kuwaiti Local Government Agencies.
· Serves as point of contact for the Client, Sponsors local Kuwait governmental agencies in relations to day-to-day operations, labor files, creations, submittal and extension.
· Work with Sub-contracts department to drat sponsorship SOWs and requirements.
· Impose management, quality and annalistic tools to evaluate sponsors performance and establish proper communication for required corrective action(s).
· Manage and supervise the process of validating sponsorship monthly invoices in accordance to company and DCMA requirements.
· Manage a team of specialists who process and coordinate both initial and renewal theLegalization and Normalization of all immigration documents such as Labor file, Work permits, Civil ID’s and residency visaswith the three (3) sponsors’ in accordancewith the Kuwait immigration office.
· Coordinate with IT support team to maintain and develop HN information system.
· Prepare analytical reports to demonstrate labor file and operations status to higher management across all Vectrus programs.
· Review and approve the translation of official documents such as lease agreements, death certificates, and letter of Guarantee etc.
· Defuse escalating situation with the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior (MOI) Police, Immigration Agencies. Kuwaiti Ministry of Defense (MOD) and the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor (MOSAL).
· Coordinate with the employees, departments and sponsors the Visas processing/renewal and advice MERSC management team on procedures to protect all Kuwaiti government controlled documents such as work permit, civil ID, Driver’s license, translated official documents etc.
· Provide necessary training to HN employees on HN technical and operational procedures.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal Computer, printers, calculator, copy machines, scanners, FAX machines, phones and other general office equipment. Operates non-tactical vehicles as required.Must also demonstrate executive-level proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Works in a general office environment. However, duties may involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 130 degrees in the summer months. , Normal work week is 48 hours, but may be required to work overtime..
Work require walking, standing up in line for long periods, ready to respond to emergency calls 24/7.
Education/Certifications: Associate Degree with 5 years’ experience in related field. A Bachelor degree is preferred.
Five years’ experience at Host Nations operations such as
-Draft Host Nation’s Work instructions.
-Develop HN workflow and procedures.
-Design and implementation of HN information system.
-Familiar with Vendors performance evaluation procedures.
-Familiar with sponsorship services and definitions.
-Fully aware of Kuwait labor laws and regulations and labor files procedures.
1.Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees.
2.Requires strong interpersonal skills
3.Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and team work
4.Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
5.Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
6.Must have a high level of organizational skills
7.Must have a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office and General IT background including information systems development.
8. Must speak and write both English and Arabic.
Job: Operations, Supply Chain&Logistics
Title: Host Nations Liaison Supervisor
Requisition ID: MID000089
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.