Vectrus Program Management Operations Manager in Kuwait
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Has full authority and responsibility for the overall effective management and allocation of the personnel and resources necessary to meet all contract specifications within the purview of the specific Project or Program requirement, along with appropriate coordination of Program / Department Managers. Interfaces directly with Senior Program Staff for all Program Management Operations (PMO); if necessary, interfaces with Host Nation agencies to facilitate performance of company-specific objectives.
Directly responsible for the day-to-day management, supervision, and performance for assigned staff and specific Program goals and objectives, communications, and projects.
Works closely with Government agencies across ASG-KU to ensure proper coordination and communication occurs to enhance overall mission accomplishment. Works with other K-BOSSS Senior Leaders to ensure successful completion of K-BOSSS contract operations.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Develops, implements, and applies management control procedures. Ensures that quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Working with the Program Management Team, contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, and practices.
- Ensures services are provided as required in support of the Program. Monitors key performance and management indicators.
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all Company business management functions and the management and supervision of technical support.
- Coordinates, synchronizes, monitors, and reports status of Program Management Operations and special projects as required.
- Monitors budget, contractual performance, and cost of the work, and takes action to minimize/correct discrepant conditions.
- Ensures personnel understand how their efforts influence the Program’s ability to meet and exceed contractual requirements. Ensures personnel receive objectives and standards, are held accountable for meeting them, and are rewarded for their efforts.
- Responsible to ensure all Program Management applicable Operating Instructions, Project Orders, SOPs, Policies, Procedures, and other applicable Program documents and operational / support requirements are carefully followed, ensuring all internal and external audits are passed with minimal to no noncompliance issues.
- Manages the Program’s Combatting Trafficking in Persons (CTIPs) Program to ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Computers, Fax, Copier, Printer, Phones, Radio, and Power Generation tools and Equipment.
Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Undergraduate degree in associated field; prior military experience and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
A minimum of ten (10) years general experience which provides a good basis or general knowledge of organizational, managerial, and administrative principles. Five (5) years of specialized experience involving managerial activities in a type of work encompassing a combination of logistical and operational support functions directly related to military base operations and management. Specialized areas of experience include: logistical support in the areas of Supply, Maintenance, and Transportation; Public Works; Safety; and Quality; an understanding of the military data processing systems; and the ability to implement future programs relative to the above. Able to effectively manage projects, plans, and operations at the Senior Program Management level. Produces succinct and professional correspondence, and possesses the ability to communicate effectively with military Customers at the field grade-level and above. Work experience in a remote location desirable.
Interrelated functions of military/USG financial management and general accounting requirements a plus.
Broad Guidance and Direction.
Job: Program/Project Ops Management
Title: Program Management Operations Manager
Requisition ID: KBO001167
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.