Vectrus Heating Mechanic / Plumber in Poland
This position is based in Kaiserslautern Germany.
Duties and responsibilities
• Performs independently all reinstallations, inspections and maintenance works on the existing supply engineering installation and systems.
• Plans independently the inspections and maintenance works and prepares the material sourcing.
• Performance of checkings, measurements and documentations
• Assembly of electrical connections
• Mounting of measuring, govering, control and safety equipment of supply engineering installation and systems.
• Mounting and Demounting of conduits and sewers.
• Performance of insulate, proofing and safety measures.
• Supports if required others assembly section with their job design.
• Adheres to internal avenues of approach as well as DIN, EN, UVV, VDE and ISO standards.
• Keeps all internal and necessary working documents.
• Takes part in advanced occupational trainings in the interest of the company.
• Works in the repair shops of the company and on others locations of project Kaiserslautern.
• Can be consulted for outdoor work at anytime.
Is familiar with the handling of established raw materials as well as machines, tools, working assets and equipments.
Besides the actions mentioned in the job description, every employee will perform other duties as asigned by his/her supervisor, which are essential to his/her job or are operationally necessary.
Completed vocational training as heating mechanic or plumber or minimum 5 years of experience in a similar field.
• Has to be mentally and physically able to perform all duties.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license class B required.
Suffcient knowledge of English and German to understand instructions and fill in forms required.
Works independently under general supervision within determined procedures.
Title: Heating Mechanic / Plumber
Requisition ID: PEN001382
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.