Vectrus Readiness Mission Manager in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
ReadinessMission Manager (RMM) serves as the Client’s subject matter expert responsiblefor planning, organizing, and overseeing all mission readiness activities. TheRMM is responsible for preparing and processing individuals for facilitatingand managing the mission readiness of individuals or staff identified and taskto deploy globally in accordance with U.S. Government, Department of Defense(DoD), Combatant Command (CCMD), and any other applicable guidance. These tasksmay include, but not limited to gathering information and review processespertaining to DoD mission operations; prioritizing tasks, managing competingrequirements, and coordinating with senior military and defense leadership inperforming tasks essential to executing the client's mission; and providingrecommendations on operations improvements and standard methodologies toincrease mission success
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: 100%.
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-departuretraining with the deploying personnel, their supervisor, the Client’sExpeditionary Readiness Center (EXRC) via the Expeditionary Readiness Manager[EXRM]) including, if required, the Staff Integration Seminar liason officer
- Monitor, maintain, and track including updateClient mission readiness and deployment requirements
- Track personnel or staffpre-deployment/post-deployment/redeployment-integration (RDI),mobility, logistics, security, ancillarytraining, medical, dental, immunization, and weapons qualificationlrequirements.
- Monitor and maintain potiential deployee onlinecontac list
- Update personnel mission readiness training tracker
- Coordinate with and chedule all deployment trainn
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations tosenior leadership regarding Directorate mission readiness program.
- Attend monthly mission readiness meetings withClient’s (internal and external) stakeholders and customes
- Update or create and provide Client missionreadiness master billet list on the 5thof each montth
- Ensures personnel and equipment readiness.
- Performs personnel deployment readiness analysisactivities.
- Provide standard operating procedure of trainingprocess, complete with points of contact information
- Provide standard operating procedure of the EXRC,complete with points of contact information
- Provide Daily situation reports to the Client
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Laptop or deskcomputer.
- US Governmentleased, owned, and rented vehicles.
- Valid, currentU.S. Passport
- Valid, currentU.S. Driver’s License
- Work in anoperationally-sensitive environment
Operatestandard office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine and printer.
Functionin an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50 percent ofthe time or more.
- Workwell in team environments including demonstrate the ability to functionindependently with minimal supervision.
- Functionnot only in an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50percent of the time or more, but also will to work in austere, remote ornon-remote permissive and non-permissive environments.
- Mustbe worldwide deployable, often to remote, austere permissive and nonpermissiveenvironments
- Developand build relationships with Logistics Management, Readiness Mission Manager,and Expeditionary Readiness Manager counterparts within parent organization aswell as with external organizations facilitating the coordination of variouslogistics support and deployment mission readiness requirements.
- Ableto lift twenty-five percent (25%) of his/her body weight over his/her head
- Minimum of a high schoolor general education diploma. An Associates’s or Bachelor’s from an accreditedcollege or university
- Must have Valid U.S.Driver’s and be able to obtain an International Driver’s License
- Must have a valid USPassport
- Be able to acquire andmeet US Central Command Medical Screening qualifications (if required)
- Must have (at minimum) acurrent, adjudicated, and active Top Secret security clearance
- Eight (8) plus years ofU.S. Military, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint Special Operations Command(JSOC), Othe Government Agency (OGA), or Other DoD Agency experience
- Minimum of two (2) yearsexperience two years of working in the deployed expeditionary environment
- DoD, IC, JSOC, CCMD organizational structure
- Client’s EXRC Deployment Cycle and DeploymentActive Scheduling Process
- Possess multifunctional knowledge, skills and abilities, includingexperience in deployed expeditionary support services, at minimum, in areas ofdeployment readiness regarding logistics management, logistics planning, sitemanagement, supply (e.g., Central Issue Facility process), transportation,traffic management, etc.
- Work in an operationally-sensitive environment
- Operate standard office equipment, such as acomputer, copy machine and printer.
- Operate the Defense Travel System
- Function in an office environment in a stationaryposition approximately 50 percent of the time or more, but also will to work inaustere, remote or non-remote permissive and non-permissive environments.
- Work well in team environments includingdemonstrate the ability to function independently with minimalsupervision.
- Develop and build relationships with LogisticsManagement, Readiness Mission Manager, and Expeditionary Readiness Managercounterparts within parent organization as well as with external organizationsfacilitating the coordination of various logistics support and deploymentmission readiness requirements.
- Advise andassist Client with planning, organizing, and overseeing all mission readinessactivities
- Serve as teamlead on single or multiple projects
Title: Readiness Mission Manager
Location: DC-Washington DC
Requisition ID: MIS000113
Clearance Level required at Start Date: TS/SCI with CI Poly
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.